MY COMPUTER EXPERIENCE..

When i was in class three i used computer desktop for the very first time and i found it very interesting. At that time i use computer only for playing games and painting. Later on in class six i started using Facebook and learning new things about this technology like how do we do our homework, interact with other and so on. 

Then in class 9th i choose computer science as a subject and from then my interest developed more. I learned how to use word and how to save file. I think learning computer is essential nowadays, and computers make our life easier. 

I studied computer programming in class 12th, how computer work, whats the language and more. And i just loved programming. In 12th i learned how to make programs. After my intermediate i really want to continue in this field but i couldn't due to merit. 

My overall experience with computer is quite good, i am comfortable in using computer. And i am able to make assignments and can do other stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canva Reflection.

REFLECTION

TERMINOLOGIES.