ABOUT MY SELF
My name is Sania Imran, and I am a student, currently studying B.ed Honors from Karachi University. I am 19 years old and i did my intermediate from government college in Karachi. I have two brothers and my father is a businessman and my mother is a housewife.
I love to know and learn about computer. I studied computer science in my Inter and Matriculation. I really want to continue that in university as well but due to my percentage i didn't. But my interest in computer is still strong.
Other than that i really love to do baking and crafting. Crafting is something i am good at, and i started baking when i was 14 years old. Since childhood i really wanted to be teacher so when i was in 10th grade i started giving tuition at home.
I really like doing Maths apart from computer. And i want to be a computer teacher or a Maths teacher. Because these two subjects are seems really interested to me. Apart from these two i really love to speak English.
Comments
Post a Comment